food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hot Pretzels

Hello! Today's post is primarily pictures from my mom. She made some delicious hot pretzels while I was at home, and I wanted to share the pictures and recipe with you.

Here's the dough in the mixer- see how it's clumped on there?

Here's the dough out of the mixer, ready to rise.

And the dough after rising- so much bigger!

Here's the turned out dough before shaping...

And the pretzels being boiled for about 30 seconds a side.

The pretzels after shaping and boiling.

And the pretzels just before baking- brushed with an egg wash and sprinkled with salt!

And the finished pretzels! Bake at 450 until golden.
And here's the recipe! Just go by feel and enjoy.


Those are all the details I have for now, so go adventure in the land of soft pretzels! They're super easy, I promise!

Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment