food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crunchy M&M Cookies

My mother and sister are big fans of crunchy and crispy cookies, whereas I'm more of a chewy kind of gal. So for these cookies, I decided to make them crispy and crunchy to satisfy their heart's content. As an added bonus, I used dark chocolate M&Ms, which my mom loves. These are easy to whip up and are the perfect cookie for all you crunchy people out there, or just for a change of pace. I hope you try them!


Here's the beautiful M&M-flecked dough...


And the cookies ready for the oven...


And the cookies all crispy-crunchy-baked up!


Crunchy M&M Cookies
-1 cup butter
-1 1/2 cups white sugar
-2 eggs
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-2 cups flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 1/2 cups M&Ms
-3 cups rice krispies
Cream the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients then the rice krispies and M&Ms.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 350 F for 10-11 minutes



Enjoy! These are colorful and delicious and perfect!

Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment