food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Roasted Butternut Squash, Rosemary, and Garlic Lasagna (the Best!!)

Hi everyone-

Still blogging from Mexico, but I'm delving back a bit to report on some recipes I have pictures and recipes of from before I began blogging.

This is a recipe that isn't my own, and it isn't from my family either. It's from Epicurious, but it's some of the best lasagna I've ever had- so flavorful, and not too hard either- don't be too intimidated by the long set of instructions. It's got an easy ingredients list, and as long as you aren't in a huge rush to make this, you'll end up with a fantastic result.


Since it's not my recipe, I thought I'd just point you all over to where it all started:
Roasted Butternut Squash, Rosemary, and Garlic Lasagna on Epicurious.com


Here are two pictures of the lasagna pre-baking. My mom had made this batch for me and some friends of mine, so picture taking was forgotten when this finally came out of the oven.

After this baby comes out of the oven, it'll be bubbly and creamy and browned on top. Yum!

I hope you try this one out- it's worth every bit.
Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment