food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Deep Dish Brownies

Hello everyone, I'm back!

I've moved, but things aren't quite in place yet. As I work everything out, I'll be bringing you some sweet and savory treats, but perhaps not quite as often as usual for a little while- every 4-5 days or so. Just to keep you informed!

So, deep dish brownies. It just sounds good off the tongue, doesn't it? Deep-dish never hurts anything, and brownies are just delicious. I've used this recipe for several years and it's easy to whip up and hasn't disappointed yet- they're moist and cakey and fudgy and delicious!


Here's the easy to whip up batter...


And it all ready to go into the oven... (I used parchment paper)


And here are the brownies all baked up.


Deep Dish Brownies
-3/4 cup butter
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-3 eggs
-1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
-3/4 cup flour
-1/2 cup cocoa
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
Grease an 8'' square pan, or line it with parchment paper.
Melt the butter, then stir in the sugar. Stir in the eggs and vanilla, then add the dry ingredients.
Bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes.



I hope you enjoy these!

Savor it!
love, Rue

No comments:

Post a Comment