food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Corn Pudding

I've been eating a version of this corn pudding for pretty much my whole life. My mom would whip it up when I was younger and I would gobble it up! When my mom was here she bought us some packages of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix, and I used that and some intuition to whip up this corn pudding, which I'm still eating and enjoying!


Here are the few and simple ingredients...



 Here's the batter for the pudding...


And here's the pudding ready for the oven.


Corn Pudding
-2 packages Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
-3 eggs
-16 oz. sour cream
-1 can creamed corn
-3/4 cup brown sugar
-2/3 cup milk
Mix all ingredients together, pour into greased 9 x 13'' pan. Top with additional brown sugar.
Bake at 350 F for 35-45 minutes, and enjoy!




Here's the pudding all baked up and golden brown!


 And here's the finished corn pudding- enjoy!


Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment