food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal Cookies

This is just a quick post, as I'm in the middle of moving in to my new house for this school year. I made these cookies a week or so back and they were a huge hit- the only thing I can think of to add would be possibly white-chocolate chips, which might take these cookies over the top!


Here are the cookies all ready for the oven...


And here they are out of the oven a few minutes later.


Oatmeal Cookies
-1 cup butter (2 sticks)
-1 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup white sugar
-2 eggs
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-3 cups oats
-1 cup coconut
-1 cup craisins
Cream butter and sugars, beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients and then add-ins.
Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.



And I just love this container! don't you? Enjoy!

Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment