food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oatmeal Butterscotch Toffee Cookies

I love to play around with what add-ins I throw into my cookies, and these cookies are a product of just that. I used my basic oatmeal cookie recipe, but threw in mini-chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, toffee bits, and coconut. They came out chewy and flavorful and delicious! Play around with these cookies yourself!


Here's the dough all mixed up.


And the cookies all ready for the oven. (Yes, I do use a cookie scoop to get them all the same size!)


And here are the cookies all baked up!


Oatmeal Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
-1 cup butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup sugar
-2 eggs
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-3 cups oats
-1/2 cup coconut
-1/2 cup butterscotch chips
-1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
-1/2 cup toffee bits
Beat together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients, oats, then add-ins.
Bake at 350 F on ungreased cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes.



Enjoy!

Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment