food isn't any good unless you have some fun!

come on in and enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Aggression Cookies

Aggression Cookies- sounds pretty funny, huh? The name (or so I've been told) comes from the fact that you mix these cookies up with your hands, and you get to work out all your aggression. And this cookie and recipe come to me, as so many have done, through my Grandmother Vovo, who taught me how to make these at quite a young age.

These only have a few ingredients, and very simple directions, but they make your house smell like a home and taste absolutely delicious- the simple pleasure of a simple cookie. So Enjoy these I hope! I usually make these as cookies, but this time I baked up a batch in my mini-muffin tin, and they turned out great, and delicious as always!


Here are the cookies in the muffin tin (I forgot to take a picture of the dough, sorry!).


And here are the finished cookies! Please try this out- and I'm thinking of possibly filling those little muffin-cookies with some whipped cream and fruit, or something equally delicious- have fun with these!


Aggression Cookies
-1 1/2 cups butter (3 sticks)
-1 1/2 cups brown sugar
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
-3 cups oats
Let the butter soften, then mix all ingredients together in a bowl with your hands.
Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes!


Savor it!
love, rue

No comments:

Post a Comment